Shree Rajan Shukla
Shree Rajan Shukla who is also known as a ‘Tank of Musical Education’ whose Primary Training of Tabla was started in the year 1981 at the age of 15 under the guidance of Shri Bindumadhav Tendulkarji.
For advanced training, post 5 years, The Guidance of Umeshchandra N. Mehta was sought who is an outstanding disciple of Shree Sudhirkumar Saxenaji an exponent of Ajrada Gharana. The Practical Knowledge of (Tabla Sangat) (Accompaniment) with Vocal Instrumental Music developed during this period. Also in due course Shree Sudhirkumar Saxenaji bestowed special tips and the extra-ordinary Gats of Ajrada Gharana.
Since 1980, Shree Rajan Shukla is efficiently managing the Gujarat Sangeet Mahavidhyalaya and provides training on different subjects as below
- Indian Classical Music
- Western Music
- Sugam Sangeet
Shree Rajan Shukla has also provided efficient coaching to abroad students from Los Angles (U.S.A), Chicago (U.S.A) and Tokyo (Japan). He is also authorized examiner of ‘Akhil Bharatiya Gandharva Mahavidhyalay University’.
- Tana – Riri Sangeet Samaroh
- Omkarnath Sangeet Samaroh
- Indar Sangeet Samaroh
- Acharya Rajnish Ashram -1985 (Open Air Theater)
- Tabla Solo (School Of Architecture) 1988
- Vocal Programme (Theosophical Society) 1991
- Garba Group (Jalgoan) 1991 & 1992
- Janmastami Utsav (Haveli) 1992
- Lions Club (Lion & Hall) 1992
- Guru Pournima Utsav (Picnic Hall) 1992
- Andhajan Mandal (Vastrapur) 1992
- Antrang Gujarat. (T. V. Recording) 1992
- S.B.I Programmes (Capital Hotel) 1992 & 1993
- L.I.C. West Zone (Thakorbhai Hall) 1993
- lndo German Culture Centre 1994
- Bal Vibhag (Radio Recording) 1994
Performance of role in a Musical Theme of 3 Gujarati Play Gilotin No Goto Directed by Bharat Dave With well-known Gujarati Artists Shri P. Kharsani, Raju barot and Bhim Vakani.
Gujarat Sangeet Mahavidhyalaya has given us a lot of music as well. Need luck to attend such class. Got a lot of things to learn in short time. Thank you so much guruji..